Friday, May 18, 2012

Oops

Oh dear, it seems to have been a rather unforgivably long time since I last wrote anything here. I apologize to anyone who may have been anxious awaiting my next missive.

There isn't really much to report. Real life has me in a stranglehold, but I am planning the next Aeryn Daring serial in my devious little brain. It will probably be called Aeryn Daring and the Missing Link, though Aeryn Daring and the Flying Monkey Minions has an awfully nice ring to it, don't you think? Though perhaps that's something more along the lines of a Sophia Shallowgrave adventure.

If you're following along with Aeryn Daring and the Scientific Detective, chapter 3 can be found in the Winter 2011 issue (online) of Doctor Fantastique's Show of Wonders (and chapters 1 and 2 are in the previous two issues). Chapter 4 is in the Jan/Feb 2012 issue (print), and the rest will follow but I'm not sure when the next issue is due out. They're quite busy over there, what with the impending release of The Omnibus of Doctor Bill Shakes and the Magnificent Ionic Pentatetrameter. All of the chapters are available on Kindle from Amazon, chapters one and two under the DocF's imprint, and the rest from White Raven Press (they'll all be switching over to DocF's after each one appears in the magazine). The complete book will be coming out from Doctor Fantastique's Books once it's had its run in the magazine.

I hope to escape this real life stranglehold soon to post some more reviews. I've got some great books on ray guns I've been wanting to blather about for ages, for starters.

No comments:

Post a Comment